- Provide professional consultation and advice with patients on skin, face, body related aesthetic concern on medical aesthetic treatments.
- Perform medical aesthetic procedures such as (but not limited to) lasers and injectables.
- Provide medical advice related to the company’s products and services.
- Maintain high standards of care for patients including consultation, treatment, review patient’s progress and follow up care.
- Training of staff as required.
- Handles patients’ enquiries, feedback and follow up (phone, email, social media).
- Work closely with the marketing team on marketing and sales awareness / promotion.
- Keep abreast of medical information and developments.
- Contribute to website and media articles.
- Contribute to daily operations of the medical clinic.
- Medical Degree recognised by MOH
- Full registration with SMC
- Minimum 1 years of practice in medical aesthetic procedures
- Completed Certificate of Competence (COC) Courses
- Self-driven individual with a positive mind-set
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a good team player
Salary / Benefits
- Salary from $16k onwards
- Attractive variable component
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org